Oh, shit, I am in Morocco and have just my phone with me and bad internet
(or none at all). Any chance you can try to ask for one? I can be there and
with you we will be able to do a good job - better if klaas joins, and
perhaps others.

Sorry for missing this... I planned this holiday a bit last minute 😃

Hugs,