Hello ownCloud friends,

My name is Jesse Bufton, I do freelance work from my home in Portland, Oregon, USA. I have been running an ownCloud server for about 3-4 years now personal and business use, first from a shared hosting provider, now on a system in my own home.

In my free time I gave a talk to the Portland Linux/Unix Group about ownCloud and my process of replacing freemium file services and workflow like Google Drive, Dropbox, ChromeOS etc with ownCloud + Desktop GNU/Linux.

http://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug-announce/2014q4/000874.html

I'm hoping to find some others in the Pacific Northwest interested in events, but happy to converse and work with all.

-Jesse