On Thursday 12 March 2015 23:47:49 Bernhard Fröhler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >In case anybody's close to Viena: LinuxWochen Wien 2015 CfP is going to
> >close soon! It would be great to have a talk about ownCloud there. Anybody
> >up for it?
>
> I was just thinking of submitting a talk there. I am not sure yet on the
> exact venue to go for, maybe you can give me some advice there - I guess a
> lightning talk about ownCloud in general would be a good start?

Sure, a lightning talk would work. You can do something short or long,
depending on what you feel like and how deep-going you feel comfortable with.

We have slides you could use on https://github.com/owncloud/promo see the
presentation materials folder. If you need anything else, let this list know!
And if you shoot something in and it gets accepted, also let us know - I can
then put that up on owncloud.org/events ;-)

Cheers,

--
Disclaimer:
find me on blog.jospoortvliet.com