Hello ownClouders,

We set a presentation/workshop at Tech Ministry
(http://www.techministry.gr/) in Thessaloniki/Greece.

The subjects we'll cover are:

1. Why choose ownCloud (me)
2. How to use ownCloud and how can connect it with OS and android
devices. How it can be used at home (me)
3. How a service like ownCloud can be beneficial for Tech Ministry and
their members (Kostas Koudaras)
4. Workshop: Server installation (most probably on ARM device),
install and enable applications. Ideas how to use ownCloud.

There's a wiki page (Greek) were we'll add links, documents etc.
http://wiki.techministry.gr/index.php/OwnCloud_Workshop

Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.