Today is the first presentation. It's at 18:00 local time.
For the ownClouders who want highfive, check the link

take your camera with you and upload the photo.

I'll blog later about it.

Have a lot of fun!

> On Thursday 30 April 2015 11:00:09 Efstathios Iosifidis wrote:
>> Hello ownClouders,
>> Here's an overview of the events that we'll have during May.
>> 1. Presentation @University
>> I made a presentation for the event "Monades Aristias" @ Aristotele
>> University of Thessaloniki. They asked me to have the same
>> presentation.
>> The audience will be beginners, so I'll show them how to use ownCloud
>> for personal use.
>> There will be streaming.
>> DATE: May 6th, 2015, @19:00
>> PLACE: Aristotele University of Thessaloniki
>> 2. Presentation @Techministry
>> We set a presentation/workshop at TechMinistry
>> (http://www.techministry.gr/) in Thessaloniki/Greece.
>> The subjects we'll cover are:
>> 1. Why choose ownCloud (me)
>> 2. How to use ownCloud and how can connect it with OS and android
>> devices. How it can be used at home (me)
>> 3. How a service like ownCloud can be beneficial for Tech Ministry and
>> their members (Kostas Koudaras)
>> 4. Workshop: Server installation (most probably on ARM device),
>> install and enable applications. Ideas how to use ownCloud.
>> When: May 10th, 2015
>> Where: Techministry
>> There's a wiki page (Greek) were we'll add links, documents etc.
>> http://wiki.techministry.gr/index.php/OwnCloud_Workshop
>> Google Plus page: https://plus.google.com/events/c78ap075bb4falrnmg3v0knmtao
>> Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1462326250725901/
> Impressive, Stathis! I just wrote a short article about stuff we're doing in
> May, I'll have to add this :D
> Thanks!
>> Please add them on the list of events.
>> Have fun,
>> Stathis
> --
> Disclaimer:
> Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not
> responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is
> meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
> find me on blog.jospoortvliet.com

http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.