> On Tuesday 19 May 2015 09:59:52 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
>> Hi
>> My name is Kostas Koudaras. I am a firefighter and a FOSS advocate for some
>> years now. I organise various events from time to time and I like helping
>> people doing that when I cannot. I am heavily involved with the creation of
>> our Local hackerspace and with openSUSE Project.
>> Have fun
>> Kostas
>
> Hi Kostas, welcome to the ownClouders ;-)
>
> Cheers,

Hello Kostas,

Welcome, welcome.

You're doing great job at Tech Ministry with other ownClouders.
Since you're firefighter, fire them up with ownCloud :-P

Thank you, thank you.

See you late brother.
Have fun,

http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.