Hello ownClouders,

As I mentioned at the ownCloud Conference, we'll have FOSS Communities
conference in Greece. The conference will be held in Athens during Nov
6-8.
The cfp and request a booth deadline is Oct 30th.

Greeks, please reply here or personal message:
1. Who wants to join the conference.
2. Do you want us to have a booth? We have to request it from the
organizers. I have promo materials we can use.
3. Is there anyone who wants to present ownCloud? Please contact me
for some ideas from our conference.

@Jos, please add it to our event list.

Have a lot of fun,
/S

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.