Hello ownClouders,

You probably know that this weekend I'll have a presentation at the conference.

The IEEE University of Piraeus Student Branch invited me to organize a
workshop at their university, the day after the conference.

I'm planing to cover the following parts:

1. Why to choose ownCloud over other cloud services.
2. Basic uses of ownCloud.
3. Installation on Banana Pi and how it can be used at home.
4. Hands on sharing, using ownCloud (either on Banana Pi or demo appliance)

The organizers made a facebook event page:

Their facebook page is:

@Jos, I gave them some posters, stickers and brochures. I'll use those.
If you have any proposal-idea, please let me know.
I CCed them since they don't receive our list.

Have fun,

http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.