Hello to all the awesome owncloud community.

Just wanted you people to know that I have been taking sessions on
"Introduction to owncloud" at some conferences and meetups.

I took a workshop on setting up your owncloud at a mini Debian Conference in
Mumbai recently on 31st January.

http://in2016.mini.debconf.org/#schedule

I am taking a workshop today at College of Engineering, Pune (COEP)  on
introduction to owncloud.

Pune Debian Users Group
http://meetu.ps/2VgNf8

I have also submitted a proposal for a workshop at GNUnify.in on 12/13 Feb in
Pune.
If it gets accepted I'll be conducting a workshop there as well.