Andrea,

I'd like to take a crack at it. If anyone else would like to do the same, feel free. I estimate 2-5 hours of work. It involves pulling the latest version of the UI and merging our changes onto it. There will be much fiddling as I would expect our changes to no merge cleanly given all of the new features and whatnot. This development work can be done separately from the production docs machine. It should be done on a personal development machine.

My timeline is realistically 1-2 months away as we are dealing with some time-sensitive and time-intensive projects/migrations right now.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format
MOBIUS