Hello, does anyone have any tips for deploying Hatch.  I need to upgrade a
bunch of machines that still have 0.3.2 installed.

/S seems to be the silent install switch, but I'm unsure if that triggers
the automatic upgrade, uninstalling the old version and installing the
new?  It appears to work when I try it out, just wondering if others use
that method.  Any need to reboot at the end of the upgrade in your
experience?

The windows defender smartscreen popup comes up and tries to warn because
there is no publisher set, that pops up in silent mode also.  Any easy work
around for that.  I haven't tried it with the system account yet to see
what happens with a deployment.

Thanks
Josh
[image: Company logo]
*Josh Stompro*
IT Director
stomp...@gsuite.larl.org | 218-233-3757 ext. 139 | 218-790-2110
*Lake Agassiz Regional Library *
118 5th ST S
Moorhead MN 56560
www.larl.org
*Our mission is to enrich lives and strengthen communities.*