*The Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group meets today!*

My apologies for the late reminder --- The Evergreen Cataloging Interest
Group will be meeting today -- *Tuesday, May 14, 2024, at 2pm (ET)*.

Everyone is welcome – please join us! The meeting will be recorded for any
interested parties who cannot attend.

*Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group*

*Tuesday, May 14, 2024*

*2:00pm ET*

Zoom Meeting Link:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89440379465?pwd=TVY4anVHZmN6ZlZQRXVTM3o5eUUyZz09

Meeting ID: 894 4037 9465

Passcode: 086021

Want to dial into the call using your phone? Find your local number:
https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kcsI1s3S9P

*Cat IG on the Map Update **– see the map! (https://bit.ly/CatIG_map
<https://bit.ly/CatIG_map>)*

During Hackfest we began collecting locations of Cat IG participants to
create an Evergreen Cataloger map. If your location is not represented,
it’s not too late – you can add it to the Cat IG on the Map
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JZE3FPHYYiWJXbFqE0GYtCQVF8AT7qzzI7di7UPF1KY/edit?usp=sharing>
list of locations and we’ll routinely update the map. No names are
collected – just city state/province.

*May Topic:** Evergreen Conference + Hackfest Review + Editing MARC*

We’ll discuss Evergreen Conference presentations and pick up the discussion
we began during the Hackfest session after the conference (see Hackfest
Notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1snvoI_iOGjeR3c10Rw5v75XCG4An8LL7Hme4cmwaCcY/edit?usp=sharing>).
We will devote some of the call to discussing “Editing MARC in and around
Evergreen” to ask about what people are doing now, including the tools they
are using, and what we would want to see on a wishlist.

*I’m working on an agenda and will make that available soon.*

We hope to see you there!

Jennifer Weston,

on behalf of the Cataloging IG Organizing Committee

The Cataloging Interest Group usually meets on the second Tuesday of each
month. Everyone is welcome. Meetings are recorded and made available to the
community. For more information, please visit the Cat IG wiki at:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging:cwg

---

Jennifer Weston, MLIS

Product and Education Manager | Assistant Operations Manager

Equinox Open Library Initiative

*jennifer.wes...@equinoxoli.org <jennifer.wes...@equinoxoli.org>*

1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)

direct: 770-709-5574