Hi wolfgang,

try to ask you again to update the flash player ...
i have no idear how to do anithing with the build enviorement,
only local builds i am able to do, but then i still did not know
how to implement missing fixes.......

..  and by the way,
anybody out there who is still using firefox at 11.4 ? and is
able to do there a update? (wolfgang has done this also
all the times in the past) - many thanks for this also....

regards,

simoN

Am 19.10.2015 um 09:42 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
> Am 19.10.2015 um 09:15 schrieb Simon Becherer:
>> Hi.
>> know 11.4 not supported anymore, but is there
>> anybody out there who could provide a flashplayer update?
>> would be great.
>
> doing that right now.
> It's pretty easy so in case you want to know for future ones ;-)
> I have removed all flash players from my systems and actually I'm pretty
> happy with it. Basically everything works with very few exceptions.
>

> Wolfgang

B e c h e r e r GmbH
Sondermaschinenbau
Mauermatten Strasse 22
79183 Waldkirch
Germany

Tel.: (+49) (0)7681 3134
Fax:  (+49) (0)7681 4378
Mail: i...@becherer.de
Web:  www.becherer.de

USt-ID-Nr.: DE 814912198
Registergericht: Freiburg HRB 701860
Geschäftsführer:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH), EWE   Simon H. Becherer
Gerichtsstand / Sitz: Waldkirch

Es gelten ausschließlich unsere allgemeinen Liefer-
und Zahlungsbedingungen / Einkaufsbedingungen:
www.becherer.de/AGB