Hi,

in the past we have used
  https://www.rosenauer.org/bugs/
to track the process of maintenance updates for Evergreen releases.

I've updated all settings there which means it's ready for use again.
Please note that I don't really want to use it for bugtracking since I
expect the openSUSE bugzilla can be used still.
It's really a process or task tracking tool where we collect open update
tasks and people can assign the task to themselves so others can easily
see what tasks are still open or already being worked on.

Related to that please note that there are still a few official updates
in the queue for regular maintenance and therefore Evergreen/13.1 is not
fully active yet.
We will figure out when we can enable the OBS maintenance workflow so it
does not interfere with official maintenance and we will get a notice
from regular maintenance team when it's finally handed over.

Wolfgang