It is already in the pipeline. Unfortunately with 13.1 there are platforms like
arm and ppc which need to be built and OBS did not yet finish all of them. We
hsve to watch this and see what to do about those. There are blocked build jobs
since hours where I am not sure we want to delay important updates for the
normal architectures because of that.

Wolfgang