Hi,

there are already some tasks in the pipeline which I couldn't handle yet:

https://www.rosenauer.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&list_id=865&order=Importance&query_format=specific

So in case anyone thinks he can look at PHP or OpenLDAP feel free to
jump in.
On the other side the release queue is filling already thanks to some
maintainers submitting to Evergreen for now:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/maintenance_incidents/openSUSE:Evergreen:Maintenance

We also released the first patch (openssh) already.

So if you ever wanted to help with Evergreen, now it's time to start.
Please contact me if you need a quick introduction about the process. I
cannot help right now with a packaging and patching workshop though
unfortunately.

Wolfgang