On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 06:24:56PM +0100, Christian wrote:
> Am 18.01.2016 um 12:54 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
> > On Monday 18 January 2016, 12:06:16 wrote Wolfgang Rosenauer:
> >>
> >> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Evergreen:11.4/openssh.363
> >
> > problem should be fixed now.
> >
> > I have added also some code that the webui will show the real error
> > in future.
> >
> ... but build is still disabled :(
> and 'Repositories' is showing that 'build' is 'enabled'.

It does not ("Build" is different from "Use for build").

> hmmmm ... why is it not building ? strange ...

Binary packages are copied into the release project from the original
project of the submit/maintenance request, they are not built there. It
saves some resources but IMHO the main reason is that in projects with
QA (or some other form of pre-release testing), this makes sure released
binary packages are those that have been tested, not (potentially)
different ones rebuilt from the same sources.

(This is what I think, don't take it as an official statement.)

                                                          Michal Kubeček