Hi,

as a sidenote about kernel updates.
At this moment the Evergreen team is unfortunately not able to
technically use the Evergreen maintenance process for kernel updates.
The reason is that we do not own a key which would be trusted for secure
boot.

We hopefully still can release update kernels but need support from the
official maintenance team to push them through their process for the
time being.

Wolfgang