On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 11:26:04PM +0100, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
> Am 31.01.2016 um 22:10 schrieb Marcus Meissner:
> > No
> >
> > OSC branch -M openSUSE:13.1:Update phpMyAdmin
> >
> > Then OSC SR to send it back.
> >
> > Branxhing from maintennance projects ist almost always incorrect.
>
> hmm, so it seems it did work fine though.
> Yes, it's not the usual case but the above would create the branch not
> based on the running maintenance process I guess?
>
> I have to admit that I often changed these projects in place but that is
> only possible because I have the needed rights there.

Ok, fixing maintenance projects will work as described, you can branch from
them and sr back. Fresh ones need to be done new.

But check closely if you have not both:

package.openSUSE_13.1_Update
and not
package.openSUSE_13.1_Update.openSUSE_13.1_Update

inside.

(Btw, branching with "-M" from openSUSE:13.1:Update should include the
running incidents changes.)

Ciao, Marcus