Michal Kubecek composed on 2016-02-02 22:25 (UTC+0100):

>> > OK, I'll wait until this one is released. For some reason I thought it
>> > already was out.

>> We have released it now.

>> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/2016-02/msg00003.html

>> If you submit, submit with

>>      osc mr YOURSOURCEPROJECT kernel-source openSUSE:13.1:Update

>> (This ensures it will land in openSUSE:Maintenance and not
>> openSUSE:Evergreen:Maintenance)

> Thanks for the info, I'll submit it tomorrow.

>> we will probably need to refresh some of the kmps too if they no
>> longer build.

> I have all 13.1 packages which build KMPs linked in my home project but
> only some of them needed patching; I'll submit those with kernel-source
> (and probably also kernel-firmware) unless you tell me otherwise.

Whatever happened to the idea of using newer (3.12) for Evergreen? I've been
using those from repositories/home:/mkubecek:/evergreen-13.1/openSUSE_13.1/
on most of my installations ever since you first announced that repo, going
on two years ago.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/