On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 10:25:10PM +0100, Michal Kubecek wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 04:20:09PM +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
>
> > we will probably need to refresh some of the kmps too if they no
> > longer build.
>
> I have all 13.1 packages which build KMPs linked in my home project but
> only some of them needed patching; I'll submit those with kernel-source
> (and probably also kernel-firmware) unless you tell me otherwise.

Thinking about it again, I'm not sure what exactly needs to be done.
Only three packages building KMPs need patching:

  ndiswrapper
  openvswitch
  pcfclock

The rest, i.e.

  cloop
  crash
  hdjmod
  ipset
  iscsitarget
  vhba-kmp
  virtualbox
  xen
  xtables-addons

build without any source change (virtualbox needed a patch originally
but it does not since January 2015 update). However, they will still
need a rebuild to work with new kernel which is probably not going to
happen itself. Would submitting them anyway (without any source change)
do the trick? Or perhaps adding an entry to *.changes (like "rebuild for
3.12 kernel")?

                                                          Michal Kubeček