On Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016, 16:55:11 CET wrote Wolfgang Rosenauer:
> Am 03.02.2016 um 16:46 schrieb Olaf Hering:
> > Not sure if this is already an Evergreen or still regular update thing.
> >
> > openSUSE_13.1        x86_64     unresolvable: nothing provides
> > this-is-only-for-build-envs needed by libudev-mini1
> >       nothing provides this-is-only-for-build-envs needed by udev-mini
> >
> > Seen in various projects, including PMBS:Essentials/ffmpeg
>
> systemd was released still from the official maintenance queue.
> That does not mean necessarily that we do not have to do something about it
> from
> our side though. Any help is appreciated.

This should help:

eosc meta prjconf openSUSE:13.2 | grep this-is-only-for-build-envs
Ignore: systemd-mini:this-is-only-for-build-envs
Ignore: udev-mini:this-is-only-for-build-envs
Ignore: libudev-mini1:this-is-only-for-build-envs
Ignore: jdk-bootstrap:this-is-only-for-build-envs

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adr...@suse.de

(AG Nürnberg)