Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 30. März 2016, 15:34:01 CEST schrieb Tom Eicher:
> > /usr/lib/systemd/system/haveged.service in 13.1 haveged package
> > (version 1.7c-2.1.2) contains

> > ExecStart=/usr/sbin/haveged -w 1024 -v 0 -F
> >
> > so I guess the question should be exactly the opposite (i.e. how
> > come
> > you have "-w 4096").
>
> True.
>
> Still, I have (had) 4 machines, stock 13.1, latest patches,
> using -w 4096. Can't explain, though...

Maybe rpm can answer it? ;-)

First step:
    rpm -qf /usr/lib/systemd/system/haveged.service

I assume this will tell you the file belongs to haveged-$version.

Second step:
    rpm -V haveged

This lists all files from the haveged package that were modified (no
output means nothing was modified).

If haveged.service isn't listed as modified, the package version might be
interesting ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[T-Shirt-Druck] Die meisten Leute haben bedauerlicherweise ein
ImageMagick mit 16-Bit Farbtiefe, da sind 300x300/16 Bit in "Bauchgröße"