Some problems occur switching to leap42.1:
much more space for storage needed for repos (64bit and 32bit as well) that have to be spread in the field via software-delivery (CA). We need time to customize a new distribution for our clients. We intended to switch to KDE5 from KDE3.5 but my experience so far is not encouraging: to much willing and beta-like. OpenSuSE 13.2 provides the best kde4 ever made suitable for professional usage. Leap 42.1 comes along with a mix of KDE4 and 5. Both worlds must be customized. As Kiosk for KDE5 is not really working, KDE 3.5 will be suffient despite some programs really usable any more (digikam and kpdf).

I think developers should keep an eye on professional users rather than inventing nice looking new gadgets.

How can I encourage you to extend updates for 13.2?

B.R.
R. Hennig