Le 11/04/2016 10:40, Axel Braun a écrit :

Personally I'm happy with using 13.1 on older hardware, but under the above
light, maybe it is worth to discuss this again?

may be it's better to support more 13.1?

*every* new release is considered bad and the previous better...

If one needs really stability for large desktop number, may be it should go to SLED.

I'm pretty sure than Leap will be very stable for a very long time. Now it's 6 month old and the initial problems should have stopped.

Of course it's only my feeling. 13.1 or 13.2 are good only for one year from now on. I personally expect to move my 13.1 server to Leap this summer