Hello,

Am Samstag, 16. April 2016, 12:40:47 CEST schrieb Michal Kubecek:
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 12:24:03AM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:

FYI: a quick test of the updated packages on one of my 13.1 machines
looks good.

> But I'm not realy expert on this. So maybe
>
> > That said - I don't think having a separate update is a real problem
> > if both are released at the same time (or AppArmor first).
>
> might be the safest option after all.

Indeed ;-)

I just submitted the update:

BTW: I also managed to get 2.9.3 released upstream, so the update for
13.2 is one of the next things I'll do ;-)

> > [1] 2.10 isn't the worst thing that can happen to you ;-) and
> > probably>
> >     has much less bugs than 2.8.4 - but I understand that such a
> >     version
> >     update isn't the best idea for a maintenance release.
> >     I'll ignore the fact that we do a version update of Samba ;-)
>
> I'm really not happy about it either. I even tried to start rebasing
> the series but after more than half of first 10 commits needed
> adjusting and there were still more than 200 more, I realized that

Impressive numbers...

> upgrade is probably the only viable option. After all, the fact that
> the same was done in SLE12 GA was a hint...

Oh yes. If even SLE12 does a version update, that's a *very* clear hint
;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
... wenn man schon Spams und Viren nur unvollkommen filtern,
wie will man dann die Windoof Experten fo^Hiltern? ;-)