Am 22.04.2016 um 09:49 schrieb Michal Kubecek:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 08:51:06AM +0200, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
>> Stangely on mirrors and download.o.o in update/13.1 there's no more
>> kernel 3.12
>> The metadata were created April 20th.
>>
>> Someone has an idea of what happenned ?
>
> It might be somehow related to the fact that I submitted another update
> this week - even if I have no idea how or why and I'm pretty sure it's
> not supposed to work that way.
>
>                                                          Michal Kubecek

Oha... The kernel was released from openSUSE:Maintenance:4624, but
Wolfgang released a systemd-update from
openSUSE:Evergreen:Maintenance:4624. Both patchinfos were released as
patchinfo.4624 in openSUSE:13.1:Update and the systemd-update overwrote
the kernel-update. :/

Adrian do you have an idea how we can avoid this? Perhaps extending the
name of released evergreen updates to pkg.evergreen_incidentid?

Best
Benni

--
Benjamin Brunner <bbrun...@suse.com>,