Simon Becherer composed on 2016-04-25 19:02 (UTC+0200):

is it possible to update the flashplayer for 11.4?

or give me a short instruction (5-6 lines would be enaught)
where to find the source and the updates,

There's no source to compile, or need. https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/release-note/readme-flash-player-linux.html explains manual installation for those who can't locate a "package" to install but are able to locate the actual libflashplayer.so file that does the dirty work in the browsers.

I tried a "copy" type installation on 11.4 today. It works as long as you use one of the appropriate destinations for the plugin, and the browser you wish using it still supports these dangerous and broken plugins. You can limit a plugin's functionality to any specific browser using the copy method to the location of that browser's binaries, creating a plugins directory there if necessary.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/