Carlos E. R. wrote:

> On Friday, 2016-04-22 at 13:54 +0200, Patrick Schaaf wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Carlos E. R. <> wrote:
>>> <3.4> 2016-04-22 13:13:02 Telcontar systemd 1 - -  Cannot add
>>> dependency job for unit udev.service, ignoring: Unit udev.service
>>> failed to load: No such file or directory.
>>
>> I'm seeing this, too. Seems to be benign.
>
> Somebody knows how can we silence the error?

Sounds like you could look through all the systemd units and grep for
udev. Something depends on udev.service, which probably should depend
on udevd.service.  I can't find it though.

Oh, there might even be a systemctl incantation that'll tell you right
away.

Funny, I feel certain I have also seen that message, but I can't find it
now. Where do you see it Carlos?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.3°C)