On 2016-04-28 08:36, Per Jessen wrote:
> Carlos E. R. wrote:

>>> Sounds like you could look through all the systemd units and grep for
>>> udev. Something depends on udev.service, which probably should depend
>>> on udevd.service.  I can't find it though.
>>>

>> Me neither. I greped /etc/systemd and /lib/systemd, and nothing
>> contains the string "udev". Nor in /run/systemd
>
> How about /usr/lib/systemd - that's the key one.

Mmm. Many are binaries, tons of hits. Interestingly, there is a text file:

/usr/lib/systemd/system/udev.service

Maybe it is this file the one it says it can not find?

>>> Funny, I feel certain I have also seen that message, but I can't find
>>> it now. Where do you see it Carlos?
>>
>> In syslog. /var/log/warn.
>
> Hmm, don't see any such messages.

Interestingly, there is none in the laptop that I'm using this morning.
I'll have to check again this afternoon on the other machine.
I also have to verify that both have the same updates.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.

  (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" (Minas Tirith))