On 2016-04-29 08:41, Per Jessen wrote:
> Carlos E. R. wrote:

> You need to look in the files and see what refers to 'udev.service'.
>
> do the same find:
>
> find /etc/systemd /lib/systemd /usr/lib/systemd -type f | xargs
> grep -i 'udev.service'

On the desktop, none. On the laptop... none either.
Only the desktop has the error messages.

> On my 13.1 system, I only have hits on:
>
> office11:~ # find /etc/systemd /lib/systemd /usr/lib/systemd -type f |
> xargs grep -i 'udev.service'
> Binary file /usr/lib/systemd/systemd matches
> Binary file /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-logind matches
> Binary file /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-udevd matches

Yes, same here.

> Fyi, I have udev-210-43.1.x86_64.

laptop:

udev-210-43.1.x86_64
systemd-210-43.1.x86_64

desktop:

udev-210-46.1.x86_64
systemd-210-46.1.x86_64

It is version -46 which has the problem. Maybe I should grep on udev.
What dir? :-?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.
                (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)