Hi,

Am 07.05.2016 um 17:04 schrieb Michael Rutter:
> I noted a security announcement on Thursday reading, in part:
>
> Announcement ID:    openSUSE-SU-2016:1240-1
> Affected Products: openSUSE 13.1
>
>    An update that solves 5 vulnerabilities and has one errata
>    is now available.
>
> Package List:
>
>    - openSUSE 13.1 (i586 x86_64):
>
>       openssl-1.0.1k-11.87.1
>
> Yet if I look at http://download.opensuse.org/update/13.1/x86_64/ I see no
> updates to openssl since 2nd March and openssl-1.0.1k-11.84.1
>
> Has this update gone astray?

It seems that also the Firefox update which was released didn't reach
the repository for some reason.

Just from my (only partly knowledgable) look at the OBS I see the
following for i568 repos:
"delta generation: building"

Not sure if this is the reason why the patches are not yet available and
if so why it takes so long to generate deltas.

Wolfgang