Am 13.05.2016 um 17:23 schrieb Noel Power:
> On 13/05/16 16:03, Manfred Schwarb wrote:
>> Am 12.05.2016 um 22:56 schrieb Manfred Schwarb:
> [...]
>> There is now a repository for 13.1:
>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/npower:/update-os13.1-samba/standard/x86_64/
>> I tested it, and it works for me, FWIW.
> so... this is in no way a supported repo, I don't even know how long it
> will exist (probably until I get a mail from obs to clean stuff up) I
> only built it because of the comment

understood, thanks.

Maybe you could do a submit request to openSUSE:Evergreen:Maintenance
or such? I'm not 100% sure this is the correct target, but
I guess it would be worth a try.
Or Wolfgang could chime in to give the correct advise?

>> I tried to build it myself, but somehow OBS seems to be broken:
>> OBS installs outdated versions of libtdb, libtevent et al.,
>> although there are official updates available.
> I didn't have any problem building it for 13.1, I don't know what plans
> there are wrt evergreen community and provision of an update, don't
> depend on the repo above, it may not exist for much longer

I see you did the build for openSUSE:13.1:Update/standard,
while I have used the graphical interface and added the
Repository Opensuse 13.1 by applying the check mark, and so
I got a build for openSUSE:13.1/standard

No idea why this is different.

Cheers,
Manfred