On 2016-05-20 13:56, Patrick Schaaf wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Carlos E. R. <robin.lis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, now they have removed all the libreoffice repos for 13.1. :-(
>
> Last update was late in January, anyway. I wouldn't blame anybody for
> that, really. The evergreen "promise" never did cover all the various
> extra repositories, AFAIK.

The Evergreen people, as few as they are, do a lot.

But the maintainers of many extra repos are very fast on removing
repositories that "just work" and should be easy to keep, IMHO.

> I've been running local mirrors of the repositories for some years
> now, and use them for all installs and updates, so it's not a big
> issue to me.

Yes, I also have local copies of all the repos I use.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

                Carlos E. R.
                (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)