Thank you for your response.

Am 25.08.2016 um 07:43 schrieb Michal Kubecek:
There is quite a lot of backports from 4.x mainline in Evergreen 13.1
kernel (1802 patches at the moment). Some of those are memory management
related or affect its code.
And shard memory and schedulers?
Some fundamental changes?

I'm afraid not much can be done with so vague problem description.
Please report a bug either against Leap 42.1 or against openSUSE 13.1
and put me into Cc. Don't forget to mention that the issues are observed
on both
Yes, these are vague problem descriptions.
The performance in some funtions are very slow,
no direct errors in the database log-file.

I spoke today to the programmers of the database application
to please trace/debug there code.

We will see.

Are you interested in linux queries with sysctl, ulimit, ipcs?
I tried to find some differences between openSUSE 12.2 and
openSUSE 13.1.

Best regards.