Dear list,

as already discussed in May, ever since the 13.1 systemd update then,
we regularly get these in our system logs:

systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit udev.service, ignoring:
Unit udev.service failed to load: No such file or directory.

As I'm finally looking at newer suse versions (tumbleweed), and still
see these messages all over the place on my 13.1 systems, I had
another look + compared with tumbleweed - and apparently the
"solution" is very simple:

ln -s systemd-udevd.service /usr/lib/systemd/system/udev.service
systemctl daemon-reload

Now I don't think we'll get further package updates for 13.1 - but
maybe this helps somebody else with that annoyance.

best regards
  Patrick