My office workstation was on 13.1 (clean install), I upgraded to 13.2
before it went EOL and just some days ago I upgraded to 42.1. I don't
skip version because that way the upgrade is less risky. I had only
minor reconfigurations to perform and system is completely stable and
fine. Will continue to 42.2 on May (42.1 reaches EOL then).

I'm using Tumbleweed on my home workstation due to a clean install I
did sometime ago when I changed some hardware parts.

Stratos