Am 23.02.2017 um 17:13 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
> The point is, one does not expect that many updates in a stable release.
We should not complain about getting updates and sec fixes ... such fast
and without any specific 'Patchday' ...

... or do you prefer to sit and wait for fixes for weeks to get them.
And finally when they should be released the release date is moved to
the next months ... like windows just did.
I think that is a more severe point to complain about.

I am happy the way it is ... and my systems are about 20 to 30 secs
offline on a reboot. That is OK. (for me)

If you need more uptime then you should build cluster ...

  - Sportbekleidung