Hal Finney wrote:

>Isn't this fixed by saying that the uniform measure is not over all
>universe histories, as you have it above, but over all programs that
>generate universes?  Now we have the advantage that short programs
>generate more regular universes than long ones, and the WAP grows teeth.

I agree with Juergen on this: there is no uniform measure over all
programs (nor on all integers).

But in anycase you know I argue, unlike Juergen, that the measure should
be put on all (relative) consistent computational extensions
appearing in UD*. This gives indeed a sort of Weak Turing-tropic
Principle.

In which relative *speed* is a by product, not a prior.