Hi Ken

This is also something Han Moravec identified. It's true that Everett does
not say this explicitly, but it is implicit in his paper, at least the way I
read it. But I'm really just following Deutsch, and a few discussions with
Rainer Plaga.

Essentially, MWI is no better than Copenhagen if this is not true as there
is a mystery consciousness link initiating a split.

James