Jacques Mallah wrote:

>     Well, isn't your SSSA-R useless without that?
>     So how do you come down in the quantum immortality debate?  If your
> SSSAR is really the same as the RSSA as Russell Standish seemed to say in
> his posts to me, that's certainly a counterintuitive consequence of it.

I don't think I've ever said that. The connections between all the
*SSA*s are far from clear. Also, QTI is _not_ a consequence of the
RSSA, merely allowed. Is Nick even aware of your counter argument to
the QTI? From my perspective, I seem to be only person taking you
argument seriously enough to criticise it!

                                                Cheers