>George (Levy) wrote:
>>A possible method for performing the tasks I outlined below may be to
>>decentralized them... In effect assign each one of us to present in his
>>own web page the documents I have outlined below...and simultaneously have
>>each web page linked to the other ones... thus providing the appearance of
>>a coordinated system. If somehow, we could use the same presentation
>>software, then the ensemble would really look like a single system. Each
>>site could even include an
>>index for the whole system as well as a section for the owner of the site
>>where he could expound his own TOE. This approach has the advantage of
>>being absolutely egalitarian as well as of  providing each author with the
>>appropriate credit and blame.

    If it's done that way, I will probably participate since I would
basically be making my own FAQ.  However, I am hesitant because I don't want
someone to associate my views with some of the views of the other people on
this list.  Even to say "X is not Y" is still talking about them in the same
breath and that is too much for me.

               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/