> Hi Worlder,
>
> I continue to read the mails but I'm really overwhelmed to
> participate actively.
>
> Nevertheless I want you to know I've  realised that OCCAM razor
> is not enough to eliminate completely the use of the
> movie graph argument (or Maudlin's Olympia) to get the
> complete reversal.
>
> Strictly speaking, the UDA shows only
>
>      COMP + OCCAM   =>   REVERSAL or LITTLENESS
>
> where LITTLENESS is the existence of a little concrete universe,
> and little means not big enough to run the complete UD.

However, surely LITTLENESS is contradicted by observation. We live in
a universe big enough to run the UD. Or have I missed something here?

> So I was right in my thesis not to use Occam, but the movie
> graph instead.
>
> I guess you have seen that!
>
> Bye,
>
> Bruno
>
> PS If you believe OCCAM is incompatible with LITTLENESS, the
> the UDA is enough. (But logically that is not obvious).

Dr. Russell Standish                    Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit,
University of NSW                       Phone 9385 6967
Sydney 2052                             Fax   9385 6965
Australia                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Room 2075, Red Centre                   http://parallel.hpc.unsw.edu.au/rks