Thinking about it I have a revised initiation proposal.

One can start with one of two possible extremes: Nothing or Everything.

Nothing is incomplete because it can not answer the question of its own
stability which it must do. Conclusion: Nothing is unstable due to
incompleteness.

Everything is the complete collection of all maximum sized [i.e. countably
infinite as per Turing's use of Cantor's diagonal argument.] FAS so [again
per Turing's use of Cantor's diagonal argument i.e. still no decision
procedure.] it is a collection of complete but inconsistent FAS.
Conclusion: Everything is unstable due to inconsistency.

Therefore both Nothing and Everything must go to the middle ground and
become Something - what I have called a Superverse - a seething foamy
fractal of bifurcations isomorphic to zeros and ones.

In order to maintain the zero absolute information from which it started
the Superverse would have to be in continuous random flux - a dynamic.

Superverse dynamic: Individual incomplete fc-FAS - isomorphic to universes
- crystallize out of the Superverse, grow by incompleteness resolution to
be countably infinite at which point their consequent inconsistency will
destroy them and they melt back into the Superverse.

That seems to provide the symmetry and dynamic I was looking for at this
portion of my model.

Hal