From: Higgo James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 9:55 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: everything list - permission to reproduce?

Calling all Everythingers!

This mail applies to most contributors to the list over the past few months
but particularly to:

Wei Dai, Bruno Marchal, Russell Standish, Juergen Schmidhuber, Gilles Henri,
Jacques Mallah, Hal Finney, Max Tegmark, George Levy, Doug Jones, Jacques
Bailhache

I have been keeping snippets and filing them to help me keep my ideas in
order. I would like to ask you all if you mind my doing so. The collection
is at http://www.higgo.com/quantum/qtidebate.htm, although the pages have
not yet been made visible to search engines.

James