I agree, that if you restrict your attention to wffs only, then there
is no problem. It is also no surprise. However, I don't believe one
can solve the White Rabbit problem by defining it away.

> But the scheme I introduced at the top of this thread (and the one you say
> you are criticising) has nothing to do with bitstrings. I can only suggest
> you reread it, and take note of the fact that it clearly states that *only*
> wff's are selected before *any* further analysis is done. (Non-wffs are
> totally, repeat totally, irrelevant!)
>
> Alastair

Dr. Russell Standish                    Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit,
University of NSW                       Phone 9385 6967
Sydney 2052                             Fax   9385 6965
Australia                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Room 2075, Red Centre                   http://parallel.hpc.unsw.edu.au/rks