Jacques applies a classical common-sense view of time to a problem
to which it does not apply. Why assume that everyone's time lines are the
same? In fact, time is subjective. I can be 'very old' and yet find myself
in the company of youngsters - we nevertheless appear to each other as of
similar age.  Thinking there is an objective time is what allows silly
things like the doomsday argument to flourish.

        Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrtote: