Dear George:

I do not see how the aspect of Juergen's approach he cited at the
initiation of this part of the thread causes a dilemma re Bell's
inequality.  As I understand it the history h is not THE history until the
applicable portion of h stops changing.  But p and q are both non
halting.  No part of h may settle in a finite time.  So what? The generator
q" is not "in" h.  The fact that p may recompute virtually any amount of h
depending on what happens to q(n) is not a non locality "in" h but rather a
substitution of a new h for the old h.  The old h is no longer relevant.

However, p itself being global seems to me to allow the violation of Bell's
inequality in its universe.  My "formal" system has the same feature as
does a UD IMO.  As far as I know the violation of Bell's inequality was
already well established in our universe.

Hal