This news is all the more poignant, given this exchange between James and
Rainer Plaga: (also m160.html)

only in that instance, they were discussing the possibility that
Rainer would crash on the way to visit James.

Spooky, innit.

As with others on this list, I will miss James.

Wei Dai wrote:
> [...]

Dr. Russell Standish                     Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit, Phone 9385 6967, 8308 3119 (mobile)
UNSW SYDNEY 2052                         Fax   9385 6965, 0425 253119 (")
Room 2075, Red Centre