I don't see how you can talk about the "probability of being a particular observer
moment". The probability is 1 at that moment! We
don't get dropped into observer moments from some metaphysical realm (like Fred
Hoyle's flashlight-and-pigeonholes analogy in
"October the 1st is too late") - we ARE those observer moments. It's a bit like the
probability of me being born as me. The
probability was 1, because otherwise I wouldn't be me! Similarly for this particular
observer moment.

Charles